What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Playing at the park

I had my camera, and my video camera, and I didn't take any pictures. Kevin has to work tonight so the kids and I left the house after lunch in hopes that he would be able to get some sleep. We went to Walmart, then to a park for the kids to play. It would have been a great time if Kemiah hadn't fallen off the merry-go-round twice and ended up with a cut on her forehead (and she still wanted to get back on). She was cranky and kept getting hurt so it was a little hard for her but everyone else had a fun time running around. I was planning on stopping by Kroger for more shopping (and dinner) but Kevin called me (yes, I had my cell phone and it was on and in my pocket). He said he was awake so we could come home whenever. We did stop by Kroger for groceries but went home for dinner and Family Home Evening. We worked together moving the wood pile in the basement. After we were done working together we talked about what lessons we learned and made our own parallels to the gospel. It was nice to see the kids understand and make their own connections. So, although there aren't any pictures, I just thought I'd let you know we are doing lots of really fun and interesting things.

No comments: