What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Amazing!

After the kids were in bed, Kevin was off to work, and Domonique was nursing, I dialed my parent's phone number tonight. To my utter amazement it rang! Normally I get three busy signal beeps and then silence. We have magicJack and I am not always trilled with it but it is really annoying when I can't call my parents. I have contacted magicJack at least three times and they could never tell me why. Anyway, I was happy to hear my dad answer the phone... only to hear him say it was a terrible connection so he had to call me back. At least I was able to get through! That's certainly a step in the right direction. We'll see how long it lasts.

No comments: