What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Group Movie Date

I had a Relief Society meeting last night, and left the kids with dinner dishes to clean up and get ready for bed and get everyone to bed and all that stuff. I came home knowing that I may have things to do because they may not have gotten it all taken care of. I was prepared for whatever, except for what I actually found. I walked into the kitchen when I got home and the dishes were all done, the table was wiped, the living room and library were cleaned up and all the kids were in bed! Amazing! What a wonderful treat! So, today, I took them all to the movie to say thank you - even though I praised them all in the morning, I thought this would be great! We all enjoyed our time at the movie, but we did not have lunch at McDonald's. 



No comments: