What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Wish it was always this easy!

On Wednesday, Camdilyn came up to me, plugged her nose, and said, "Eww." I asked if she was stinky. She said, "Ses." I told her to go lay down. She went to the bathroom and laid down. I took care of the little bit she had done in her diaper and asked is she wanted to go on the potty. (I ask her occassionally so she's used to this.) She said, "Ses." So I put her on the potty. To my utter amazement she finished going #2! Hooray! I sang our little song and she smiled! I cleaned her up and gave her some chocolate! What a great moment! I sure wish potty training was that easy!



Since then, Xiomara has really gotten involved. She takes Camdilyn to the potty more often during the day and really enjoyed seeing her sister's success. Maybe we'll have this one potty trained before she turns 2! (Which would also be before baby #9 comes!) Not pushing it but we shall see.

No comments: