What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Just playing together

I have been a little better this week about catching random moments. So there really isn't much to say about some of these, just that we are doin' well and having fun together.




Harmonie was just chillin' by herself with finger puppets. She was telling some sort of story and Ben started to listen. He then helped her change the story a bit and she thought it was funny.


I missed the moment I really wanted to capture. Just before they got to the driveway, Harmonie was pulling Camdilyn through the grass between our house and the neighbor's. It is a slight hill up to the driveway so she was having some difficulty. Then Emily showed up to help her out. It was so fun to watch them play together, serving, helping, sharing, loving.

No comments: