What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Mimicking

I was sitting with Ben on the couch when Harmonie came up with a game. She asked if it was Ben's game and I said that it was. She then asked Ben, "May I play your game?" He said she could so she walked away to play it at the table. The next thing we know, Camdilyn comes up with a game and says something that was similar to "play the game please." It was just so funny that Camdilyn picked up on what Harmonie had done (asked) and what she was allowed to do (play the game) so she figured it would work for her.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

smart baby!! paul and i just looked through your pictures and can't believe how big those island babies are! congrats on #9!! when will she (i'm just assuming it's a SHE again!!) be here?

Michigan Roys said...

It is a she! She is due the end of October/beginning of November. I'm hoping for October.