What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

I heard that... and it had to hurt!

I was answering the phone when I heard the loud noise.
I knew someone had just run into a door.
Then I heard the crying.
Poor Harmonie had run straight into a solid wood door.
Instant bruise and swelling.
Put some ice on it... next time I'll use more ice.





Did you notice the yellowish old bruise next the the blue/purple one? She is really good at hitting her head a lot. Fortunately, she recovers quickly and none of them have been serious. She will heal.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I have a friend that swears by butter. They put butter on their bumps right after they happen and it keeps it from hurting as bad and looking as bad. Haven't tried it out yet but you never know! She's so cute, even with the bump!