What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Puppet Show

A puppet group came to Bridgeport to put on a show. It wasn't really a group so much, because there were only two actors but that was enough for us. It was FREE and that is what got me hooked. We drove over to the high school and waited for the show to start. The group is based in Cincinnati, Ohio so they were running a little late because of some traffic. Anyway, they were really fun and the kids enjoyed it. We all enjoyed it. 
 






I think they called this a pole puppet, but now I'm not sure.


Yes, that is our very own Marissa up on the stage helping and playing her part very well.
 
This is a backpack puppet.


We even received free ice cream cone coupons for going to the show! Bonus! Now we just need to take the time to take the whole family out to McDonald's to use them. It was a fun event.

No comments: