What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Looking on the bright side

D: (singing) The sun is shining. The sun is shining.
E: No it's not. It's cloudy.
D:The sun is shining behind the clouds.

Isn't that a great thought? Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.
I'm impressed my three-year-old could see that.
Sometimes, we may find ourselves stuck on the wrong side of the clouds.
The key is to remember that the sun is still shining.
We just have to rise above them; get to the other side.
That was always my favorite part of flying.
It might be all gray and cloudy when we were on the ground, but then the plane would pop through the clouds and it was awesome.
Remember the sun is always shining... some days you just might have to wait for it a little longer.

No comments: