What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

This is what we are doing.

I realized I haven't taken any pictures of my kids this week.
Weird, right?
So I took some of what they are doing right now.
Kemiah and Domonique are playing together, 
and are currently getting out some coloring books.


Marissa is reading. Of course she is.


These three guys are playing Settlers of America.
It's a really long game but they are sticking with it.


I remembered to feed Harmonie before we left Church,
and I changed her diaper.
So when she fell asleep in the car on the way home,
I just transferred her to her bed.
She is still sleeping.
I just love how she sticks her fingers of her right had through her blanket
while she sucks the first two fingers of her left hand.


Kevin is at work until later tonight and I'm ready for bed.
I wonder what the kids would do if I just went to bed?

No comments: