What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Check this out!

Xiomara is ... well, she's ... she's 7 and has a hard time paying attention to what's going on around her. She falls frequently, just walking through our house or yard. Friday afternoon, she was running around outside and came inside crying! I went to give her hugs and find out what happened. She had to tell me twice because I didn't quite understand her the first time. She was running away from a neighbor boy and she ended up jinking when she should have jogged. She slammed into our other neighbor's close line pole. I cringed because I knew how bad that would have hurt, especially hitting a sensitive part like your ear. She also scratched her pinky and wanted a band-aid. We cleaned her hand, put on a band-aid and she went back outside. These pictures were taken at the end of the next day.