What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reindeer are visiting!

I loved the craft at the library this week. It was so fun! I was working with Domonique and decided I had to have one for Harmonie. We used the child's foot to make the face and hand to make the antlers. (The paper was folded in half so we only had to trace and cut once.) I thought they all turned out great, and each one is a bit different! I love how small Harmonie's is, with the big black eyes. Top row is: Ben, Marissa, Emily, and Xiomara. Bottom row is: Kemiah, Domonique, and Harmonie. The kids really had a good time, too!


1 comment:

erin said...

so cute! I think we are going to have to copy. :)