What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It will lead to madness.

I'm getting a glimpse of what our house will be like when all my girls are teenagers. I'm just a little surprised that it's through the eyes of my 6 year old (almost 7) and 5 year old. They are trying on hair bows that our friends from the library gave us. It is really the first time they have EVER had fancy bows and they are really enjoying themselves. The thing that worries me are their comments about wanting to look nice for some boys at Church tonight when we are there for the Pack Meeting. They keep asking each other if this one is good enough or how about this one or try these? I just had to talk to them a couple days ago about using the word love in reference to these boys. For now we just use the word like and that's it. They sure are cute little girls and they are growing up way too fast.







1 comment:

Jessie said...

that's right! they WILL be teenagers, and all but one are GIRLS!! i never thought of that. good luck! :)