What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Homemade Dill Pickles

We love our Grandma Berry - another adopted grandma from Church. She had us over on Monday night (7/23) to show us how to make dill pickles. It was easy and fun because we got to spend time with her and her husband. They grilled hot dogs, I brought chicken vegetable soup, and we had a good time.









Note: Never leave the remaining vegetable soup on the counter over night if you put cream in it - WOW that was stinky! I was so sad that I forgot to put it away when we got home and I had to toss it all out. It makes really yummy leftovers, so I would have eaten every bit of it. I won't do that again!

No comments: