What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Creativity strikes again.

B-Guess what I built?
Me-a laser?
B-No. (dropped what he had built and it broke, so he had to fix it)
Me-What did you build?
B-(holding it out) An airplane that can land on an aircraft carrier. And it can fly this way (with wings up) or this way (with wings out). Oh, and it has a machine gun. (Of course it does!)



We just got back from a two week vacation. The first week we were at my younger sister's house. The second week we were at my parent's house. Ben spent a lot of time at my parent's house building with their Legos. He built several vehicles, a rocket, control center, and rest stop. He really does rnjoy creating things.

Hopefully I'll get more posted about the vacation soon.

No comments: