What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

She pulled out another one.

Emily had a loose tooth and went to bed one night with me telling her we'd try to pull it out in the morning. An hour later she came back downstairs with a grin on her face. She came over and smiling wide so I could see the hole in her mouth. Silly girl. I was a good mother and told the Tooth Fairy immediately and the Tooth Fairy came that very night! Okay, they know it's me and I was good to get it done so quickly. I think Emily may have taken the lead in number of teeth lost, but I'd have to check on that.

(Bottom left (right in the picture) and you can see that the top ones are finally coming in.)

No comments: