What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Saw it a little differently.

Kemiah is starting to write in her journal.
She starts by writing the date.
Kevin told her to look back to last Monday to make sure she spelled it correctly.
So that's just what she did.
And this is what she brought to me.


I had to look back to see what she had looked at for spelling reference because she was way off.
This is what she looked at.


I can totally see how she got what she did, because she broke it up in different places.
I guess that's what I get for writing in cursive and not separating my letters better for her.
It's kind of like the picture of the old woman and young woman.
Which one do you see?
Just thought it was funny and had to share it with everyone.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

she is writing so well, even if she does break up the letters differently! :) good job.