What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2012 Garden

After our neighbor used his big tractor to till up our garden plot, Kevin planted the seeds. Last year, we did it as a family. This year he did it by himself. The kids helped with a few things, but I didn't plant one single seed. I guess I'll have to make up for it in pulling weeds.


Kevin worked with the kids to make these great marker cards. They picked out pictures from the internet, cut them out, laminated them, and stapled them to sticks. It really looks awesome. It will now be easier to say, "Go weed the peas," and the kids will be able to find the right row.

1 comment:

erin said...

Wow, what a huge garden! How fun for your kiddos. Fun to see what you guys have been up to! Your family is adorable :)