What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Rolling right along!

She has done it! Tomorrow she will be 5 months old and she is rolling from back to tummy. I haven't seen her do it until tonight. A couple times on Monday, when I left her on her back, I came back to find her on her tummy. So tonight I decided to try and watch her and catch it on "film" but I thought I might have to wait awhile. Maybe she was trying to trick me. Fortunately, she performed like a champ so it was easy to record it both on video and pictures! Thank you baby! What a milestone.








Before her Daddy went in to work he said he put her on her tummy and she rolled to her back. That is the first I know of and so I'll be watching for that trick, too. She has one more month to work on sitting up on her own so that she'll be ready for her pictures at 6 months.

No comments: