What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Most Delicious

I just finished putting the kids to bed, 30 minutes ago, and thought I'd enjoy a cup of hot chocolate. I warmed up a mug full of my husband's whole milk (normally I drink skim). Once it was hot I dropped in a mint Hershey kiss. Then I added the hot chocolate packet with mini marshmallows - Cold Stone Creamery Smooth Cravings, made with real chocolate (as if others are made with fake chocolate). I stirred and was amazed that the kiss actually disappeared. It smelled wonderful and tasted even better. What a treat! I guess I could enjoy the snow if I drank that all winter long... Then again, I'd really need to start exercising to keep from weighing a ton at the end of winter so maybe I won't do that every night.

1 comment:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

That does sound delicious! Every girl needs a little indulgence now and then :)