What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Abracadabra!

Marissa's warts are going away! I noticed the two on her face yesterday are finally gone! Her comment when I mentioned it, "Now my face won't be ugly." I told her she was beautiful anyway, but I am glad they are gone. Even the ones on her fingers are fading! What a relief. She did have two cryo sessions that were really painful (4 the first time and two the second) but I guess that kicked her body into killing off the virus. I'm really glad because the duck tape on all her fingers just wasn't working - it wouldn't stay on - and the tea tree oil smelled so bad I wasn't using that either. It is such a relief to see them fading. I'll have to check her toes to see if those are going away, too. Now I need to focus on the little ones that Kemiah and Emily have to nip it early on instead of waiting until they are a big issue. Oh, and Ben and Xiomara's warts are still gone as well. Although Ben did have one on the bottom of his foot that we had to have frozen twice but it is gone now as well! I guess I shouldn't be surprised if Domonique gets some, too.

No comments: