What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

We found a house! I would like to say it's the Ramada Inn but we can't afford that. We are renting a house on the southwest side of town. It's out of the busy city and the house is set back from the street with woods in the backyard. The house was the cleanest we saw today and so we felt the best about it. It was also probably the smallest house that we looked at today and I'm starting to get a little worried about where we will put our stuff. It will all work out, I'm sure. So tonight is our last night in the hotel and tomorrow we will move in. We are so happy that the landlord was willing to let us move in so quickly and rent on a month to month basis. I haven't taken any pictures yet so you'll have to wait for those! Things are progressing so all is grand!

6 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Congrats on finding a home! Can't wait to see pictures!

The Fredericks said...

congrats! I'm so happy for you guys- I want pics too!:)

Jessie said...

ohh... we miss you guys! hope you have fun in michigan!

Jenifer said...

I'm so glad you made it and didn't have any problems with the snow storms!!!

J. Porters said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Happy new year with new adventures!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it and are only 6 hours away! I am trying to figure out when we can come for our first visit!!! I don't care that we haven't officially been invited!