What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, September 21, 2018

Delights my heart and brings me great joy

6, 4, 2

These three little girls are so sweet and cute and fun together (at least today, right now). They spend a lot of time together, without supervision, because I spend a lot of time in the school room with the older kids during the day. These three can make the biggest messes you have ever seen in one room - and then struggle the rest of the day to clean it up. These three can be so creative and imaginative. I watched them yesterday as they played together outside. I watched them this morning as they pretended together in the living room. It was so delightful and I had to smile as I listened to them - even the littlest as she spouted off how she was afraid of the snakes in her bed and she was so scared, but then a little while later she was the queen of the guardians of gahoole. I love these girls with all my heart and wish I would figure out how to be a better mother for them, teaching and guiding them with more patience and tenderness. I just had to treasure this moment - for the moments seem to pass me by.

No comments: