What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, February 9, 2018

We don't do this as often as we should!

I had to snow blow the driveway.
Camdilyn came out to help with the shoveling.
She was so excited to come and help - 
I'm glad her older sister took time to help her get dressed up.

All the little girls wanted to come out and play in the snow!

Camdilyn made some snow angels!


Time for some sledding!







Emily was a big helper and very willing to play with the girls.






We really should do this more often. I wish I wasn't so lame. I wish I didn't mind all the went clothes and messes. I wish I was a little more free-spirited. I wish I would have more adventures with my kids.

No comments: