What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Not as easy as they hoped

We received two sets of cross country skis from my parents so the older kids decided to try them out. They were a little tricky to get their boots attached (get them attached to their boots). They were also a bit tricky to maneuver in the unpacked snow. It is aq skill that will take some practice.









What he really wants to do is down hill skiing. I wish we could do that as a family. I remember going skiing with the youth in my church when I was young. It was the only time I would go skiing and it was really fun!

When I told Kevin what the kids did, he asked about his brother's skis.  I knew we had them but they require specific boots to lock into the skis. Kevin told me we have them. I didn't know that. I guess next time three kids can do it.

No comments: