What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2 Months Old!

What a sweet little thing! She is so darn cute and we are so glad she is in our family. I can't believe it has been two months already, and yet it has only been two months.











Since we were not at home for her 2 month birthday, I brought my white sheet and her outfit with me to Massachusetts to make sure I could take her pictures on the exact day - a little tradition I have. All the girls are wearing the same pink onesie in their 2 month pictures. It worked out just fine, except that I'm not a professional photographer (although, you'd think I should be by now) and I couldn't get great lighting but these will do. Now I just need to get it printed and framed and hung up on the wall at home!

No comments: