What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Not quite, little one

The little girls were eating breakfast and I was trying to get them to hurry up so I could fix their hair for church. I worked on the older girls while I waited but they were still eating when I finished with Marissa, Emily, Xiomara and Kemiah. I tried to move them along saying, "I need to do your hair so hurry up." Camdilyn spoke up and said, "My hair is already doed." She shook her head so that the seven braids wiggled on her head. I explained to her that we still needed to fix her hair but I loved how she added 'ed' to do because I said we needed to do her hair. She figured it was already done because of the braids but we wanted it wavey so the braids had to come out. It all worked out and we had plenty of time but it's a great memory and I'll always remember when I doed things! Just wish I had a picture of the hair before and after. Ooops.

No comments: