What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Naomi likes asparagus

Years ago, in a place far, far away, I had a friend serve asparagus with dinner and it was good. I never cooked it. More recently, our friend Tamara let us eat some while we hung out at her house. Some of the kids seemed to like it and I thought it was good. It was just recently that I tried to cook it myself, fresh from the grocery store. It turned out really good and most of us really liked it. There were the couple children who thought they were going to die but had to have one spear and didn't actually die after all. I gave some to Naomi and she liked it enough to eat one whole spear! We have had it at least four times in the past month so they will either come to like it or keep struggling through the one spear. Just thought I'd share the baby eating her veggies.



No comments: