What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Meet the newest members to our tank

We were out on our date night and stopped by Pet Smart. We decided to try to get some fish to help with our algae issue (really a not cleaning often enough issue). I also picked a fish for Kemiah, to replace her sunburst platy that died. So this is what we added...

3 serpae tetra (I asked for two, but she got three...
I said that was okay because I didn't want to cause harm
to try and get one out.)

6 ghost shrimp
(note on 4/11: one died the next day,
and one day a week later.
We still have the remaining 4.)
They are really neat to watch with their legs and antennae.

1 white snail, names Speedy (this one is Kevin's)

1 golden snail, named Turbo (this one is mine)

Hopefully with the shrimp and the snails it will be easier to keep our tank clear so we can really enjoy watching all the life inside. I did look for another blood fin tetra to replace the one that died (Ben's) but they didn't look the same as the one we already have so I didn't get one. Maybe next time.

No comments: