What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

One day early

The weather forecast was for rain and then freezing temperatures. They decided it would be better to drive in the rain rather than wait for the freezing temperatures - and possible icy roads. They packed up and left today rather than tomorrow. That's okay. We were so happy to have them come visit and we want them to be safe! See you next time!

You might notice that Ben is in a tie. That's because he has started working at Kevin's new office. He does lots of little jobs but he is also primarily responsible for rooming the patients and getting their vitals. He also scans in documents and shreds papers. He actually does lots of things - which I'm sure is a bit overwhelming since he just started but I'm sure he'll get the hang of it. So proud of him! (And I'm sure he'll enjoy the paychecks!)

No comments: