What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

My take on Hot Mama Chicken Balls

My brother makes some awesome Hot Mama Chicken Balls - flatten chicken that has been marinated in Italian dressing, lay jalapeno peppers and cheddar cheese inside, roll it up and then wrap bacon around it, secured with toothpicks and covered in bbq sauce, grilled to perfection. They are amazing! I decided it took too much time so I altered it a bit. I cut the marinated chicken into strips, wrapped the bacon around, covered in bbq sauce and broiled in the oven, turning to cook both sides, topped with shredded cheddar cheese and jalapeno peppers on Kevin's pieces. It was sooo good! There were no left overs and the kids were actually asking for more! So very yummy, but I'm not sure it's any less time consuming than the balls. Just making it work and tasty at the same time! We call them picken strips and you should try them!


No comments: