What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Real Birthday! 41 will be just as good as 40, I'm sure of it.

Pancakes with vanilla ice cream and 
maple flavored sugar water
(our version of syrup).

Pasta salad with chicken, grapes and apples!
May sound weird but it is so good!

Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!







Really big bag.

Holding lots of shirts, jeans and shorts.
How very exciting!

Wait? There's more?
Surprise!
A dozen doughnuts and 
chocolate ice cream!
(Inside joke: if Kevin ever asks me if I need him to 
pick something up on his way home,
I always say, 
"doughnuts and chocolate ice cream.")


Special present from Kemiah...

Handmade wrapping made out of our scrap paper.

Handmade treasure box for all my little treasures.

No comments: