What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Soft Pretzel Making Fun

Xiomara and Kemiah went to the activity last night and made soft pretzels. Everyone else was so excited and wanted to make them so today, they finished school before lunch and were all excited to try it.

They waited so patiently
 (right outside the kitchen doorway).

Kemiah got a little carried away.

Everyone enjoyed making their own creation.

Rolling it out was a bit of a challenge.



Camdilyn just enjoyed playing with the dough,
and didn't want anyone's help.


Buttering the finished pretzels.





Second pan.






I think we'll be doing this a lot in the future. They really tasted great and it was fun time with my kids. I didn't care what happened or how they did it. It wasn't very messy or stressful. What a fun time!

No comments: