What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Ooops!

It was really windy today.
I decided to have the girls fly kites in the backyard.
Ben and Kevin were at scout camp and we needed to do something fun.
Fortunately, my parent's accidentally left a bag full of kites in my car.
Fortunately, we had a great time because everyone got their own kite.
Unfortunately, we lot three to the trees.
I apologized to my parents.
I also apologized to my neighbor for littering in his trees.
Fortunately, we still had fun.
Next time, we'll go somewhere a little more open.
 

This kite got stuck at the very end of the string,
so it kept flying because the tree was still holding the end of the string.
It was actually very neat.



These were all taken after I put the girls to bed. I don't have any pictures of them actually holding on to the kites because I was too busy running from one child to the next trying to keep them up.

No comments: