What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh the memories!

I made cookies with Kemiah on Thursday. It brought back memories of when I was a kid. I always loved to lick the beaters or the bowl or the spoons. Frankly, I would clean up anything my Mom would let me. It has always been one of my favorite parts of making cookies, cakes, etc. I still enjoy doing it now that I'm older. So it's actually hard for me to have helpers in the kitchen because, believe it or not, they enjoy licking the beater and having as many tastes as I will let them. I am trying to be better about sharing so that I can help create memories for my kids that they just might remember when they are older. I couldn't pass up capturing this moment because it was pretty much perfect.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I have a hard time sharing the beaters and spatulas and bowls when I bake in the kitchen too!!! :)