What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lunch at the Park

The week that my husband works night is always really challenging. He sleeps during the day and I feel like we should be out of the house so he can get the best sleep possible. I like staying home so finding things to do away from home is not my favorite thing to do. One day we met some friends at a McDonalds playland, and she provided some lunch (so nice). One day we went to the pond, which I previously blogged about. Tuesday is our Library day so we just went to a park afterwards. I remembered to grab some food before we left so we wouldn't be hungry and we all had a great time. We went to this park when we first moved here, 2 1/2 years ago, so my kids were a lot smaller. It was fun to watch them play. The extra nice thing about this park is that it had a grassy area with a path around it so I could walk around with the stroller while the kids were playing. I should do this every day!














I have a picture of these three from the first time we went to the park and I'm sure it looked a lot like this, with smaller kids. I wish I could have retrieved it from the external hard drive so that I could have posted it, but oh well. It was fun to see them doing the same things they used to do.

No comments: