What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Family Tradition

When we visit Kevin's family, we always go out to dinner. And we always go to Olive Garden! It's my favorite and since we never really go out, that's the place I always want to go. Fortunately, for me, everyone agrees so we have a great meal together! (We don't have to cook or do the dishes - bonus!)





I can't remember what everyone had, but I'm sure you're interested in what my family ate. Three of the kids had macaroni and cheese. Two of them had chicken fingers. I had the cheese ravioli with alfredo sauce. Kevin had a sea food dish, with shrimp, muscles, clams, veggies and pasta. Domonique loved the bread sticks and ate a little bit of the mac and cheese, and some spaghetti. The girls all enjoyed chocolate milk, while Ben had a raspberry lemonade. I always order dessert - black tie mousse cake! Delicious!

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

your kids are so cute-- even without the Dominican tan- they remain DARLING! I was just saying to J the other day that if our girls didn't get some sun soon they were headed for trouble!