What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stuck

This was so cute and funny! She has really gotten into climbing over obstacles but I think this one was a little too much for her. She really did try hard though so she is a determined little one. Then she figured out a way around it so she is also a problem solver. She's brilliant!

She wrinkles up her nose when she's happy. It's part of her smile and is so cute.






What a cute baby I have. She was so happy when she figured out how to get around the chair and come get me. She really wanted to video camera that I had propped on the floor next to me but I was quicker than she was. She's so fun!

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

ah! she IS so cute!!! so so darling ;)