What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

I am so glad I captured this moment

After Emily turned 14, I realized that for a short period of time (one monthly really) we would have the best ages ever. Starting at the youngest we have 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16! That is pretty stinking awesome! Well, at least I thought so but Naomi was less than thrilled to have to do this when we got home from church. Just needed to save this forever!



I finally decided to celebrate Kevin's birthday at home! We were at the Payne Family Reunion for his real birthday. I bought an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and we celebrated his birthday a month later. Oh well. He knows we love him!



Not sure why I took this picture. I don't remember what was going on or why I thought I needed to take a picture of my son and husband, together in the school room. Significance is not locked in my brain. This is why I should be better about blogging at the time of rather than almost a year later.


No comments: