What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Just chillin'

I thought I should get some pictures of our Tuesday activity - I drop the older kids off for piano lessons and I take Felix with us to the library. Camdilyn and Felix are so funny together - they are great little friends. It is funny to watch them together because they both want to obey when I tell them to stop doing something, but whoever I am talking to will look at the other one to see if they will have back up.
Naomi usually sleeps through it - 
or eats.

Harmonie loves to color and draw.

They just love playing together.





Best buds!


On this particular day,
 I enjoyed snuggles from my youngest babies!

No comments: