What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Awesome Pi Night - 3.141592653 (epic really)

I decided to blind bake my crusts.
I thought it would work better.
Well, unfortunately, it didn't. 
At least they were still edible.

I filled one with a no-bake pumpkin cheesecake filling.
Delicious.

I filled the other one with homemade coconut cream,
topped with real whipped cream,
and toasted coconut!
Delicious.

It's not a pie,
but I love this!
Fudge brownies with yummy goodness on top.
Delicious!

Sorry they are all covered with plastic wrap. I didn't think about taking pictures until we were ready to leave. Oh well. They were yummy and we really enjoyed all our friends and lots of food! What a great evening! Maybe we should do this every other month instead of just in March!

No comments: