What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Scones or Sopaipillas

My family called them scones, but I think they are more like sopaipillas because they are fried and scones are baked. Either way, I have wanted to make them for quite some time but never did it. Finally, since we were having fried wontons for dinner, I decided it was time to make them! They turned out perfectly! Just as I remembered them! They were delicious with the honey butter mix I made or with honey drizzled over the top (as some of the children decided to eat them). It was so worth it! Keep in mind I use our deep frier out in the detached garage because I don't want my house to stink for days so it was really cold while I fried all our food for the evening, and still worth it! I will have to make them again soon!

No comments: