What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, January 9, 2015

She is talking better every day.... and I get it most of the time

H - I go on the potty.
Me - Good job! Did you stay dry?
H - Yes! I can have candy! (big smile on her face)
Me - Sure.
(She comes back with a few smarties left in the wrapper, because she knows where I get them from.)
H - (says something not quite clear)
Me - Yes, you can eat them.
H - (says the same unclear thing)
Me - Yes, go to the table and eat them.
H - (says the same unclear thing, but this time I figure it out)
Me - Yes, you can have all of them. (there were only three left in the package)
H - (scampers off so excited that she can eat all of them, because that was what she had been asking me and I just didn't get it)

No comments: