What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Not a first for everyone.

Today the kids went to the dentist for their check-ups and cleaning. I decided I could go ahead and take pictures, even though it wasn't their first time. I wanted to capture a trip to the dentist so we could all remember what it was like. I'm really glad I listened to that prompting. 6 months ago Domonique wouldn't even sit in the chair, so I figured this time we'd try it again. We'd see if she would at least sit in the chair and open her mouth so they could look at her teeth. Never did I expect her to do so well. She was simply amazing! Don't get me wrong... All the kids do great. They all love the hygienists and I'm always happy with all my kids, but I was totally floored when I saw little Domonique sitting in the big chair. She handled everything like a champ and it was awesome. She did start to cry once the male dentist came in to do the final exam, but she collected herself and it was fine. My little girl is growing up!












What a crew! The teeth are all clean and they are all happy with new toothbrushes, paste, and floss!

No comments: