What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

What are you picking?

No, I'm not going to talk about your nose.

The other morning, while at my parent's house, the girls were playing. Actually, they were pretending. Each had a bag and they said they were going to go berry picking.
Emily, "I'm picking strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and cherries."
Xiomara, "I'm picking strawberries."
Kemiah, "I'm picking marshmallows."

I laughed so hard after that one! Wouldn't that be fun to go out into the forest and find a marshmallow tree!

3 comments:

J.B. said...

Seriously. I'm following Kemiah. She knows where the good stuff is, apparently.

Jeni said...

I'm all for the marshmallow tree or bush!!!!

Josh said...

Kids are awesome! :)